Alfie Evans Given 4 ‘Mysterious Drugs’ Right Before He Died

Alfie Evans Given 4 ‘Mysterious Drugs’ Right Before He Died

Alfie was given four injections before he died on Saturday morning

Alfie Evans allegedly died within hours of receiving four different drugs from a nurse at Alder Hey hospital according to reports from the Italian media.

According to various sources with connections to the Evans family and obtained by LifeSiteNews, Alfie was given four injections before he died on Saturday morning at 2:30 AM.

According to an Italian newspaper, La Nuova Bussola Quotidiana, a nurse entered Aflies cubicle to give him drugs after the toddler’s father was called aside.

Once Tom had been summoned for an ‘unusual’ middle-of-the-night meeting with the hospital, the injections were quickly administered to Alfie.

Tow hours later Aflie was dead.

It remains a mystery to why the injections were given, and there has been no response from the hospital or the Evans family for comment.

Medical advisors who have been following the case cannot understand why the child was given four separate drugs.

One or maybe two of the drugs could have been used to sedate the child, or perhaps administer painkillers.

But four seemed extremely mysterious and definitely needs an independent toxicology report be performed.

According to an Evans’ family in a legal document, doctors explained how they intended to use a drug cocktail that included Midazolam and Fentanyl as part of the child’s “end of life care plan.”

Noted side effects included respiratory depression.

Tom Evans referred to the drugs as an “execution plan” for his son.

On Monday, April 23, Alfie was removed from his ventilator and his life supporting tubes despite him being on the machine for 15 months and unused to breathing on his own.

Aflie still managed to breathe independently, even while suffering from a lung infection.

The Police Department launches a bizarre censorship campaign on people with information on Alfie

Alder Hey Hospital Chairman David Henshaw and Chief Executive Louise Shepherd said in a statement that they have been victims of a “barrage of highly abusive and threatening language and behavior.”

“We have endured attacks upon our motivation, our professionalism, and our ethics. It has been a very difficult time. Having to carry on our usual day-to-day work in a hospital that has required a significant police presence just to keep our patients, staff, and visitors safe is completely unacceptable,” they said in the statement.

“We’ve issued the following statement following reports of social media posts being made in relation to Alder Hey Hospital and the ongoing situation with Alfie Evans:Chief Inspector Chris Gibson said: ‘Merseyside Police has been made aware of a number of social media posts which have been made with reference to Alder Hey Hospital and the ongoing situation involving Alfie Evans.I would like to make people aware that these posts are being monitored and remind social media users that any offenses including malicious communications and threatening behavior will be investigated and where necessary will be acted upon.”

According to LifeSiteNews: Tom Evans argued that the court order leading to Alfie’s extubation did not extend to depriving the child of oxygen and nutrition, and the child was permitted low levels of oxygen and, after 36 hours without nutrition, was fed.

La Nuova Bussola states that Alfie was given more life support in exchange for his father Tom’s promise not to speak any more to the press.

The day prior to Alfie’s death, Tom Evans read to the press outside the hospital what is now being called by many a “hostage letter.”

In what appeared to be a forced statement, Tom read out a letter calling all the supporters of Alfie to go home and resume their lives.

He thanked the hospital staff for their care of Alfie, even though just hours earlier he had attempted to have them charged with conspiracy to murder his son.

He also praised the hospital staff for their dignity and professionalism, even though the day before he said they were treating his son worse than an animal and felt like he was in a jail.

“To silence the press, the hospital promised Thomas more oxygen and more life-support,” Frigerio continued.

“Two hours before death, [Alfie’s] oxygen saturation was at around 98, and Alfie’s heartbeat was around 160, so Thomas was convinced that he would be allowed to go home (as the hospital administration had told him on Friday afternoon).”

However, it is alleged that the child’s health declined rapidly after a nurse gave him four injections.

“Before he died, while Tom was away for a moment, leaving Kate [Alfie’s mother] half-asleep and another family member in the room, a nurse entered and explained that she would give the child four drugs (no-one knows which) to treat him,” Frigerio wrote.

She continued: “After about 30 minutes the [oxygen] saturation had fallen to 15. After two hours Alfie was dead.”

The Nuova Bussola reporter, who was material in setting up an appointment between Tom Evans and Pope Francis, observed that she could not be sure that Alfie’s life ended only because he was removed from life-support.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.