Football Coach Arrested for Filming Himself Raping Dozens of Young Boys

Football Coach Arrested for Filming Himself Raping Dozens of Young Boys

Police seize iPhone and computers containing child porn

A married father and football coach has been arrested after he was caught raping dozens of young boys and filming himself committing the horrific acts.

48-year-old Derek Sheehan of Norwell, Massachusetts was arrested last week and later charged on three counts of indecent assault and battery on a child under 14 years of age, three counts of aggravated rape of a child, three counts of photograph sexual or intimate parts of child, three counts of pose/exhibit in sexual act, and four counts of possessing child pornography.

Police seized computers, hard drives, and an iPhone during a raid on his property that contained a mountain of child pornography.

Investigators reported that many of Sheenan’s victims appeared to be “sleeping” during the attacks in the videos.

According to the Daily Mail, Sheehan has been ordered held without bail pending his next court appearance on October 15.

Police began investigating Sheehan in June after a child under the age of 14 came forward accusing the man of sexual assault that allegedly took place in August 2017.

On August 17, police executed a search warrant at Sheehan’s home on Spring Brook Drive in Norwell and seized the suspect’s cellphone, as well as other electronic devices.

When investigators reviewed the contents of the devices, including an external hard drive, according to a police report cited by The Patriot Ledger, they found dozens of hours of footage showing the dad and youth football coach raping several young boys.

According to police, Sheehan’s iPhone also contained pornographic photos of children, some of whom appeared to be sleeping.

Sheehan was arrested immediately after the search.

The next day, a father went to the police saying that his 13-year-old son had been sexually assaulted by Sheehan.

A new warrant was issued on September 12 for Sheehan, who by that time had been released on bail with a GPS ankle monitor, and he was re-arrested.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.