11 counts of felony child abuse charges against three of the five suspects were dropped
After New Mexico authorities destroyed a Jihad encampment where Muslim extremists killed and trained nearly a dozen other children, the five Jihadi Terrorist suspects arrested on child abuse charges have now been released after a ‘screw up.’
11 counts of felony child abuse charges against three of the five suspects were dropped after the state failed to indict them within a 10-day window.
According to a Taos County judge, it was the DA’s fault for failing to schedule a preliminary hearing.
“There was no excuse and no reason why the District Attorney’s office could not have requested these preliminary hearings. I don’t know if they are overworked or they don’t have enough people in their office. I don’t see the district attorney here or the chief deputy district attorney, but it is disturbing to me that the district attorney would put this court in that kind of a situation,” said Judge Jeff McCelroy.
Judge Sarah Backus ordered the suspects Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 40, Lucas Morton, 40, Jany Leveille, 35, Hujrah Wahhaj, 37, and Subhannah Wahhaj, 35 – to be released on $20,000 bond each, according to the Taos County Sheriff’s Office.
Infowars reports: McCelroy said that there was “a complete failure to follow proper procedures in prosecuting the case” despite the “very public, very shocking information” about the case.
“While the original 11 counts were dropped, new child abuse charges were filed against defendants Jany Leveille and Siraj Wahhaj – the son of a famous New York Imam, in connection with the death of 3-year-old Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj, according to Siraj Wahhaj’s attorney, Thomas Clark. The two will remain in jail until next week when prosecutors will argue they should stay behind bars until trial, at which point the DA’s office can refile the child abuse charges against all five suspects for neglect of the eleven surviving children,” reports Zero Hedge.
The apparent screw up will increase concerns that authorities are dragging their feet in the matter, particularly after it was revealed that the jihadists also planned to attack a hospital in Atlanta.
The story of the New Mexico compound is growing suspicious:
-Children were being trained to commit school shootings
-The terrorists were planning to shoot up a hospital in Atlanta.
-The compound was destroyed by unidentified authorities.
-The judge released them on bond.
— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) August 30, 2018
As Candace Owens tweeted, “The story of the New Mexico compound is growing suspicious.”
As we reported earlier this month, some questioned whether vital evidence was being eliminated after authorities destroyed part of the compound.
Before that, a judge ordered the release of four of the five alleged jihadists on a signature bond after prosecutors claimed that they were only being targeted because they were “black and Muslim”.
During a search of the compound, authorities found the decomposing body of three-year-old Abdul-ghani Wahha, who was killed in a religious ritual by his father Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, the son of a famous New York imam who is also an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing case.
The suspects hoped that the boy would be resurrected as Jesus and help the group target “corrupt institutions and people” with “violent actions.”
During the initial raid of the compound, authorities found children living in squalor holding boxes of ammo and one was armed.
Infowars has been banned by Facebook. Please share this video on your own Facebook page to help us fight censorship.